Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Peaks

There're many peaks in my day today.
Well,I know that I can handle them well. :)
Went for a movie with him and his friends at Jusco as a farewell for Tay Hong.
He's going to Kedah to study dentistry for 6 years.
OMG,6 years??!
I wonder why he is interested in dentistry.
Erm...I wanna thank him for everything,and I am glad to have you ♥
You are my good personal listener and accompanyment.
You are gentle and patient.
Err...My life would suck without you.
Feel great after released everything out from my heart.
I smile. :D
ARGH...There're many homework waiting for me.
Not so fast please,I need a break.
Bitten twice by stupid mosquitoes,stupiggg! XO
Remember to bring along your mosquito repeller to school tomorrow,let's begin the third world war!
Fight for ☮
Yumyum,just taken 'pig leg vinegar' as my dinner.
♥ it very much!!
I am a real Hakka whey. :P
Okie,that's all for today.
I wanna enjoy my life and

I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED BY MY LIFE
Cuz I am the
Q
U
E
E
N
!



Sayonara folks

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment