Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A surprise from my awesome lovers

Hello lovely fellows. Having the feel to update my blog now! Wanna post something about this because I love my friends! We are lame people!

My birthday was 2 weeks plus ago and I didn't get to celebrate it. Last week, before my bestie BRANDY CHAI went to Korea to take a course for 3 months there, she, Ting, Kalye and me had steamboat in Ting's house as a celebration for all of us to finally get to reunion + one little farewell dinner for miss Brandy! And unexpectedly, my 3 lamies threw me a late birthday surprise! Ting baked a moist chocolate cake for me and it was delicious! Was never expecting it at all because it was like...10 ++ days after my birthday? No matter what, I am so happy to have all of them in my life!


Makan-makan time.
We finished a pot of tomyam soup and a pot of clear soup.
We can really eat man!



They surprised me from behind. Yes that is one ang moh sitting behind me.
He is Mr.Bush from Germany! He is Ting's mum's... Err I am not so sure hahaha :P
He is very humerous and funny! And he's single lol that's not my business hahaha *sampat*



Made my not so long wish. They said I had a long wish.
I have too many wishes! See that is the awesome cake, baked with love for me!
Was shocked but I managed to stay calm. I guess I am cool huh? *perasan*



Yay I am finally 19 *crying in heart*
I wish I can stay 18 forever.



Time for some sampat group photos!
Ting, Kalye and Brandy standing behind me.
Don't know what I was doing, neither do them hahaha.
Seriously, my face is like... as if I smell something bad, LOL.





Ladies I am so glad to have yall in my life.
Thanks for making my teenage life that awesome!
Last teen, rock it!!!
I LOVE YALL!



We are best friends forever!
As what Brandy said, 'Life of Pi  LAME' !!! XD
Missing my Brandy Chai already.
Can see from your photos that your doing fine there with family!
In a blink of an eye, you'll be back.
By that time, I would be done with my coming semester ( a short one ).
Shall see you by then! Have fun in Korea baby!

YES WE ARE BFFS' FOREVAH! 
xxxxxxxxxx



Steph,
the blessed child


4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!! the moist chocolate cake seems very rich eh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woots so nice that your friend can go korea study :(!

    ReplyDelete