Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello buddies! I was in assignment mood just now,but after I signed in FB,the mood went all gone! XD Love is in the air Facebook LOL. Here wishing everyone Happy Valentines Day! No matter you are single or taken,you deserve to spend it with any of your loved ones tomorrow. Friends can be your valentine,parents can be your valentine,even your pets can do too :)


For the couples in the whole wide world,hopefully all of you will have a great day with your other half tomorrow! Cherish the time being with him or her always,and always be truthful to each other ^^


I wanna say something to my boyboy here,something short and simple...


No matter what,I will always be by your side. I know I am very 'princess-attituded',but that's what make you my only prince :)


BENJAMIN SOONG ** ***,
SAYA FRIGGING CINTA PADAMUUUUU!

iloveyou




6 comments: