Friday, February 10, 2012

Love is in the air ♥

Hello fellow friends :) People people,can you feel it? Yes yes yes,love is in the air! Valentines day is just around the corner! Even Tetris's background have changed into very lovey dovey ones! Have you guys prepare any sweet stuff for your darling and loved ones? :P


I am so exited for this Valentines day... There's a reason behind it =.= This is our third Valentine's day,but we have never celebrated it together before... :'( :'( Why oh why? 


First Valentine's day : the first day of CNY!!! XO *why so ngam?!*


Second Valentine's day : I wasn't in Malaysia :'( *err...*


Hehehe,I am so happy that we are able to spend this special day together this time. I can't wait for it,yes it's on Tuesday but it doesn't matter,I must spend that day with you you you! XD Our first Valentine's day together,gan jeong... ><


For those who haven't get Valentines present for their 'other half',better do it fast! :P 


I am just exited,a little too exited... So I blogged :3







Teehee 

2 comments: