Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I wish...



I wish I have a magic broom,



so that I can fly together with Harry Potter.




I wish I am healthy,


so that I can stay away from the cold hospital.


I wish I have a great voice,


so that I can sing like her.


I wish I am brave,


so that I will not be fear when I am sleeping alone.


I wish I am rich,


so that I can buy anything I want without any hestitation.


I wish I have a slim and sexy body like her,


so that I will look good in any outfit.


I wish I am creative,


so that I can become successful as a designer in the future.


I wish I have a good temper,


so that the fights between us will reduce.


I wish I am a positive thinker,


so that I will be happy all the time.


I wish I have infinity wishes,


so that all my dreams can come true.


I wish...


1 comment:

  1. I wish that I'm a positive thinker as well.. :( I tend to think too much -_- and they aren't positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete