Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Darn Hot Weather

Yesterday was a good day,I mean the weather was good...
There was rain,there was wind,there was thunder( I hates thunder ) and there was no electric current in our class...which leads to the meaning that -- teacher's not teaching! XD
I don't really love rainy day,but I do love cloudy day,days without sun is my favorite. X)
Wakled back home today...and it was freaking HOT!!!
I was like a bruned roasted pig standing under the hot sun with a small brown little umbrella...
UV rays! *guess what,I am finishing a packet of JIGS alone,syoknya! XD *
Okay okay...UV rays! Which will lead to skin cancer!
Which makes ones skin becomes dark!
Which makes ones temperature becomes worse and worse!
And I don't really like sweating dough...duh...
So I am home now...I feel so happy. XD
A friend of mine is sick.
Wishing my friend to recover asap,and please take care,drink more H2o and rest more.
Duh...sick again...last Monday only sick once and now sick again. =o=
You are not strong enough my dear.
Okay,time for my Asaban Festival album now,gtg.
Tata~
P.S: TAKE CARE AH! OR ELSE I WILL WACK YA!

XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment