Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Holiday

Listening to Rick Price's 'heaven knows'.
It's a nice song.
Okay...how I spend my holidays?
Erm...my hols is kinda boring...nothing to do! XO
Lazy to study although exam is just around the corner.
Duh...I am going to burn my midnight oil during exam.
My fault,my lazyness.
Took a look at people's pics just now...duh...nothing else to do...
Miss Tang's homework...okay,I will do them tonight. TONIGHT!
*hiccups*
Erm...whatelse...oh yea,I am going to Taylor College this Saturday! XD
Me,my bro,my cousin sis n cousin bro are going to see a cosplay of anime characthers and...
THEY ROCK!
Just wanna take a look and see how they dress up themselves,hahah! XD
Oh yea...I am going to have my art exam tomorrow...
I haven't prepare everything yet...SH*T
I mean...I have the consept already and I have known the colours and..the whole figure but...
I don't know how to draw a old old dinasty's garden! And the bridge! XO
Tomorrow's the day...who can help me to search for them...urgent... TT
Thanks a lot,for your help,if.
Okay...nevermind,let me continue looking at people's pics...rather than doing nothing.
So...toodles! XD

P.S: enjoy your hols guys.
XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment