Monday, September 7, 2009

Long Time No See,I am Back

It's been a long time I didn't add something for my blog...
I am becoming lazier and lazier! NO! >.<
This time...I must have to write something...no matter what thing is that...
Erm...what should I write...
Hahah...what about my recent lifestyle?
Erm...I used to watch 'The Little Nyonya' everyday...I mean DVD...
But now I can't! >.<
I have to wait for 3 days cuz' Andrew's having his UPSR tomorrow...
And my cuttie mama,she called me just now...
I though what was happening...
She asked me not to watch 'the little nyonya' for 3 days...
I can watch after he had finish his UPSR...-o-
She called me purposely to tell me that...??
Okay,hahah,I just felt funny,she's so cute! >w<
I am glad that she's my mum.^^
Mummy,I LOVE YOU. Muacks!
Although you are VERY bossy,VERY 'noisy',VERY funny,BUT I still love you so much!
Hahah^^
Erm...everything is going very well...and I failed 2 of my subjects in my exam.
Hahah,feel so happy,and I wonder why,hahah!
*perhaps she's crazy!*
Wow...I smelled somthing really nice...>,<
And it makes me feel really hungry! it's killing me...and I am still in my uniform...
>.< hahah,lazy pig.
Listening to some really nice songs...nice old songs from Boyzone,Bowling For Soup,BB Mak,Anastacia,Backstreet Boys,Ashley Parker and ect.
Nice....and I do enjoy them.
Erm...I HATE WEEKENDS.
I REALLY HATE WEEKENDS!
I can't do many things during weekends...
Cannot chat with my dear friends in school...
Cannot...
Cannot...
...............
Just...just boring.
Anyway,I JUST LOVE HOLIDAYS...
Hahah...cuz' I can do many things...AS I LIKE.
Okay,got to go now,Anthony wants it,I mean the comp.
Goodluck to form 5s' and...
MUACKZZ! >w<

XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment