Sunday, April 24, 2011

Awesome ladies day out!

Hanged out with my ladies -- Ling Sze,Catherine,Carmen,Pearly,Xue Ren and her sister Xue Wern yesterday and it was super awesome! XP It has been quite a long time we didn't hang out together since we were graduated? Btw,I wasn't invited to school's Hari Anugerah because I only got 7 As... >< Aww forget about it,back to the topic. 

Our first stop was -- Kay's garden,Desa Park City aka DPC. Was starving while waiting for Ling Sze boom boom car :O We reached around 2pm,Cat was there waiting already. As usual,I love pictures leading story ;)


Outfit of the day. I heart ma bag 



Hammy-sters! Shoo cute!



ARGH! They are so fluffy and I'm gonna die! XD
*erm,sorry rabbit,only the girls knew what happened*



Here's the menu.



Taken by Xue Wern.



Xue Ren's cappuccino.



Ling Sze's mushroom soup.



Xue Wern's bolognese spaghetti. It looks like lasagne more,hahaha.



My Cookies Frenzy. I prefer Secret Recipe's :O



My fish & chips.



Carmen's roasted salmon.



Xue Ren and Pearly's chicken.



Ahh,so full. Teehee :3



Kay's Garden,DPC second floor.

After that,we went to Ling Sze's house while waiting for the heavy rain to stop as we planned to go for a swim! The rain really did stopped,miracle,真是天助我们也! :D Before that,we took lotza pics in her house,we had nothing better to do XD



Taken by Xue Ren,my flowers :P



Saranghe~ 



Me,Ling Sze,Carmen,Pearly,Xue Ren
*Cat went back after lunch*



Nice shot!



I wanna say it out again...
I ROCK MY DEVIL RED NAILS 



LOL! I feel like laughing whenever I see this picture! XD 
Credits to me,hahahahahahaha!!!!!



I love this ^^



LS and I
*she's going for NS :'( soon*



Carmen and Xue Wern



Xue Ren and I



It's L to the O to the V to the E !
Love is in the air 



Xue Wern.
After the rain stopped,LS fetched me home for me to change,we were going for a swim! My brother was following us too! XD



While waiting for me to change...
LOL,these girls ah :P



The sisters :)



Ling Sze,this is nice!

There are more pics taken actually,but not taken by me,I don't have those pics,otherwise I am going to upload them as well :( Anyway,I really had fun yesterday. Although all of us were exhausted,but we really enjoyed it,I bet all of us did ^^ Next time,I am going to learn free style until I success! Hip hip hurray! Shall upload those 'missing' pics again if I received them from my ladies next time,those pics are real fun and nice weyy :P 

Class tomorrow,aww :( Hopefully tomorrow will be my pink Monday,no Monday blues,hah. Okay,doodles loves 


Pixie dust,
Steph

5 comments:

  1. How come ladies onli!!! RAWRRRR!!! next time must ajak boys also :P the rabbits and hamsters are in your house ahr 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing. You'll be amazed to uncover news and articles which you otherwise wouldn't have.

    Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people. On top of that, any of your interesting posting will stay longer on the frontpage thus achieving better audience-exposure in the long run.

    Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

    JOIN today! It's FREE, quick and easy. Most of all, sharing at Kendra Bing is sexier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeee I love the flower on yr head and yr red nails! Pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! nice post! hope that we will have time for the next outing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit stunned me as usual~

    ReplyDelete