Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ARGH physics test :X

Sheath,it's Physics test tonight & yet I haven't finish revising.
Wanted to study last night but I was too tired so I decided to sleep.
Hopefully I am able to answer the questions later ><
Pray hard.
My body is still pain,especially my stomach muscle.
I cannot laugh,cannot sneeze,cannot move vigorously.
I cannot even get myself up from the bed.
Ouch. =.=
Oh yea,forgot to mention that our team -- 360 had won something in the camp.
Hmm...It was the car project thingy right? Unsure.
Dad had bought a Nicon camera,D5000.
Wahaha! I am so soooooooooooo happy that one of my dream come true! XD
I have always wanted a BIG camera erm,I don't know how to say but...
It's like...BIG & HEAVY & BLACK.
'Tank camera'.
Hahah,yea. :D
Dad don't know how to use it,ARGH.
I wanna learn how to use it & start to snap snap snap.




Nikon D5000








Yay❤

Yer...He's going to have a puppy! .>O<.
My poor Jackee,have to stay in the little cage,but his...
T____________________T

Haiz...Words can't describe my feelings.
It's just... :(

I WANT MY JACKEE TO BE FREE!!
>O<


Gtg,chow

xoxo


Dear,muackss,can we share the dog?
Please~~ -^^-

No comments:

Post a Comment