Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Small VS Big

ARGH MIMI IS SOOO CUTEE! XD
She ate a lot today,because I fed her ^^
Paiseh heheh~
Wooo...her eyes are so innocent O.O






Look! She's so pretty & tiny & cute...
Ahhhh,my heart melts away...
This naughty little girl wants people to feed her insted of eating herself.
HMPH,naughty Mimi :P

Well now,what about my BIG hubby Ben?
Hahah,kesian him,have to clean Mimi's poopoo & shhshh XD
His duty-to-do,wahaha.

EEEEEE,I miss both of them already :X
Sorry Mimi,Ben is mine,I am taken too.
We will find you a handsome dog next time yea,give us some space XD

The hypothesis is :

  •  I like Mimi.

  • I love Ben.
The conclusion is :

  •  The hypothesis is accepted. Mimi is liked by Stephanie but Benjamin is loved by Stephanie.
DEAR,I LOVE YOU!
MUACKSS!


 


❤❤❤
❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment