Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Those days...

Today is a memorable and a very special day.
For the hours,days,weeks and months we have been through,finally the first year comes.
Our journey begins on 26 August 2009 after 'TOUR'.
It got started in a quite funny way,but it has become my super sweet memory.
Hahah,without him,I will not have done crazy things which I was not expecting myself to do. ^^
Our journey is like an adventure,we have lotza fun and tears,smile and romance.
Before that,I was wondering and thinking whether I should change my relationship status or not but I have made the right choice because HE IS THE ONE,ONLY FOR ME.
And again,thanks for tolerating and being such caring.
MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU.

So here I announce...
Our first loving year falls on -- TODAY!!
26TH AUGUST 2010!!























Look,our memories.
Hindi dance,buses,McD,your P license,your BIG day,DPC night,movies,Valentines day,dates...
There's still a long long way to go,and I wish to go through them with a you.
Let's make our love story an unforgettable,sweet,memorable & adventurous miracle :)
Um...make sure that it's a romantic one.
XD


BENJAMIN SOONG,
HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!
I love you forever & always❤








No comments:

Post a Comment