Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Merdeka-wa-ka-ka-ka-ka :D


Aww look!
It's Malaysian flag.
Happy Merdeka people!
Why do I love Malaysia?
Firstly,
FOOD.
Secondly,
FREE OF NATURAL DISASTER.
There's no Tsunami,tornadoes,volcano erruptions and blah.
So...I am glad,yeah.^^

Yes,I love Malaysian food.
Wakaka :D


Hopefully mummy will be alright.
I hate the stupid shampoo.
ANTI THE STUPID BOTTLE OF SHAMPOOOOOOOOO!
IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN SMELLY POOPOO!! XO
Mummy,I feel sorry because I couldn't help to endure the pain.
Please take more rest,and I'll take the revenge after you.

I AM GONNA ABANDON THE STUPID SHAMPOO.

Any last words?
No,okay,thank you very much.
Say byebye before you die.
Sayurnara.


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......
I'm craving to watch 'Love in Disguise'
!!!❤
>.<










Mum's sun glasses.
Teeheeeeee :P

Okie,that's all,chiaoz❤

 Dear,wishing you all the best in your exam tomorrow.
 Gambadeh Hwaiting!
  <(^(oo)^)> 


xoxo

(╯﹏╰)
God,please help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment