Sunday, August 8, 2010

✿ Wendy's Sweet 17 ✿

Didn't really eat much last night.
I love the blueberry cheese tart,it was nice :D
I discover something interesting -- Pearly loves chicken wing.
Hahah! She ate 4! XD
She's that hungry huh,keep on attacking the wings.
You see,4 wings = 2 chickens.
Oh my,she had kiled 2 chickens T___T
You know what? She is professional in 'dissecting' chicken.
I couldn't...how to say...
I couldn't eat the wings properly because I am not good in erm...
Eating chicken wings..?
Anything.
So,my wings were ugly but hers were nice because she could really 'cut' & 'tear' them very well by using a spoon & a fork.
I think she ganas until her spoon senget already. O.O
Chai & I were sotsot.
We mixed maiyonese,chilli,pepper & blah & tadah~~ A new recipe homemade sauce was borned!
Wahaha Christine was the first victim! XD
Pics time.





This was what I wore

:) ♫ ❥





My ugly chicken wing.





The strawberry cake wasn't bad. ^^





Miss Chai.
P.S. -- from Korea.
XD





Miss Choo.

TAKEN





Poor chicken.





From left :
Meet 'Chicken Guru' -- Pearly Lim Hui Jing.
As you can see,she can't wait to sapu her chicken wings.





Finish dissecting,her final product.
Good job claps :D





Our homemade sauce.
Wanna have a try?





The first try falls to MISS CHRISTINE!
Poor darling.
HAHAHAHAHA! XD XD XD





Love the tarts.





Mr.Lee Jia Sern was playing with the sauce.





Hahah,poor Vei Hung XD





Tart + homemade sauce.
Erm...YUCK.





Kalye dear.





Kit Teng dear.





Beautiful cake!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS WENDY!
❤HAPPY SWEET 17TH DARLING❤


That's all for now,chowchow


► Owh darling I wish you were here

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment