Saturday, August 14, 2010

My enjoyable one,my Saturday! ♫

As what I've mentioned yesterday,we brought Mimi to DPC for a walk.
Things didn't go on that well,I guess Mimi hasn't get used to such new environment.
A terrier saw her when we got down from the car and he ( I think it's a male dog ) was trying to bully Mimi.
Stupid dog,useless rainless heartless physco dog! >O<
 YOU CAN NEVER BULLY MY MIMI!!! SHOE!!!
Pity Mimi,I wonder whether she did enjoy yesterday or not :'(
The weather wasn't that good,it started to rain after 15 minutes.
We sat on the cold steel bench taking pics of her.
Sorry Mimi,be good yea,otherwise we will not bring you go gaigai de lo :O
Sayang sayang❤

Went for badminton this morning from 9 to 10.
Woohoo,I wanna keep fit~~ :3
Suprisingly,I enjoyed my art class today.
Normally ( I think I am getting impatient :),I'll get bored easily.
But today was an exception.
I spent more than 2 and a half hours to finish my painting.
I am satisfy,so do Mr.Chin :D

After fetching the boys from Cekap,we went to Jusco for lunch.
As the guys' wish,we had our lunch at 'Food & Tea'.
Um...it's called 'Food & Tea' right?
Neh neh,the Hong Kong style restaurant :X
Yes,finally,
I GOT WHAT I WANT.
There goes my day.
I have loads of work waiting for me,I am gonna be so dead.
SHEATH!! I WANNA SWIM!!!
I wanna swim.

*Pics time*



My dear a.k.a personal VIP driver XD



Mimi under me ^^











Whoa,Mimi is so 'yeng'! XD



















Ma boy.




Mimi loves him.




I love him & Mimi!
❤❤❤



Strawberry milk shake.




The guys,bad bad people.


The food in 'Food & Tea' is getting smaller in protion.
HMPH,tipu tipu.
Wahaha bought cheese & milk & cheese & milk & cheese.
I love milk & cheese! XD XD XD
*God bless me,I don't wanna get fat.

Okay,guess that's all for now.
Ciaoz peeps.
CHOO MIN HUA,GAM GAM GAMBADEH!!!❥


 
Oh yeah~
★★★

 

No comments:

Post a Comment