Monday, July 27, 2009

The Day Before My Violin Exam

The day before my violin exam...
I am scared,I am nervous,I am worried.
This is my first violin exam,I had never experience it before.
I am lack of confidence,although I think that I am kinda well prepared.
Anyway,it will be alright,just a few minutes only,it will be over very soon...
I am not going to school tommorow,I wonder whether my friends will miss me and wish me or not.
Hopefully they does.^^
Hmmm...what am I going to wear tommorow?
Yeah...that green top and the brownie pants plus my cutie white flats.
Simple and nice,perhaps.
Haven't done my homework yet...
I am beimg lazy these days...
Who can help and rescue me...I don't wanna die...
I need to lose weights...I have to control myself and my appetite...
Or else...I cannot wear my uniforms anymore!
They are getting tighter,oh my God.
Control...control...control your mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment