Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bro's 15th birthday bash

His friends threw a BBQ party for him yesterday.
Although yesterday wasn't his brithday,but they were really cool.
He's lucky to have those lovely friends.^^
He wanted to have an acoustic guitar and guess what?
They gave him one!
I bet he's shocked when he knew it,but he must be very happy at that moment.
Hopefully he enjoyed his birthday party last night.
So...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER,WE LOVE YOU❤

Invited 3 friends -- Kalye,Chai & Emily to join the fun.
Wakaka,we were shapos XD
Let's take a look at the pics.
^^


Jelly :P


FOOD!!!


Watermelon.



Satay sauce.











Beautiful.



Blue light.








I likey this❤



Emily...SPOTLIGHT!















Rendang,dam nice :D



Wasted ;(























Was playing with my hairbands.



The cake. 



Sponge Bob!!
CUTE!! XD



WAHAHA!









The boyzz.



The gals.






Copy Sponge Bob.






Sweet potato.



Corns.^^


Yay.
My face was hot and oily because of the BBQ thingy.
I was sitting near the stove and the smoke...O.O
Hahah,we girls had yogurt after that.

I miss kakak,it's really tiring doing the dishes and the floors.
I helped mummy out a lot today because she's very tired.
I felt sorry for her.
My palms are getting drier I guess,they get itchy whenever I'm and after washing the dishes.
>.<
Gambadeh~!!
Okay,that's all for now.
Chow people


One week holiday left...
;(

No comments:

Post a Comment