Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chicken Patties,love ♡

I made my on lunch just now.
Patties :)
Um,I have been frying only sausages,yeah.
That's the second thing I fry.
Firstly,I defroze the patties ( they remind me of SpongeBob -- Crabby patties ).
Next,I heated the oil up.
Thirdly,frying job.
Wakaka,I felt so proud and happy when I done them successfully XD
I have added a piece of cheese on top when they were still hot bcuz I want the cheese to melt!
Oh my they were ridiculously delicious.
Things got even better when my bro asked me to add an egg.
Err...I had a bad impression towards eggs so...
He did the cracking + opening job.
Phew,not on the stove.
=.="

My first time frying an egg was~
 SUCCESSFUL!!
Tadah~ Isn't it lovely?



Look! Not on the stove anymore! XD



Pwettie~



'Crabby patties'



Gah! Look at the cheese! XP



Egg + cheese + patty.
Slurp slurp.


Wanted to have some tomatoes and cucumber.
But sign.
:x

He will be going to Melaka with his friends tomorrow.
heading for a 3 days 2 nights trip.
This is the third time they go travelling together.
So...To-bring-list.

Listen.

 TOWEL , MEDICINE (SKIN) , PANADOL , TIGER BALM , 'WIND OIL' , ENOUGH CLOTHES , CHARGER FOR PHONE , IC , ENOUGH MONEY , TOOTHBRUSH , TOOTHPASTE , FACEWASH , PLASTIC BAG (TO KEEP DIRTY CLOTHES) , WATER BOTTLE (MUST DRINK ENOUGH WATER) , DEODORANT (EEE SMELLY SMELLY XD) .

Sorry if I missed anything out >.<
Bring some food bah,incase you're hungry on the way to Mel.
Heheh,don't forget to buy me slippers (RM13's,Roxy's),Little Miss (if there're any),hairband (if they're pretty and CHEAP) and lastly,food.

There're some places where you guys can go,if you hadn't plan any yet.

 A' FAMOSA , BUTTERFLY FARM , OSTRICH FARM , PASAR MALAM .

For more informations,please visit:

It's a complete guide of Melaka.
There're hotels,resorts,restaurants,nice views and places blah.
Hopefully it helps.
^^

Alright,that's all for now.
Have a nice trip and make sure that it is a safe one.
Take care guys,you guys don't ever get too crazy.
Dont scare me.
=="

Dear,
Must miss me owh,byebye.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment