Friday, September 3, 2010

The last choir

Today's Miss Khor's retirement.
Miss Khor cut her hair short,she looks younger in it.
I wonder how old she is because she still look kinda young & energetic.
She still teaches Add Maths too.
O.O

She leaved with Rolls Royce.
I find it cool & I love it.
Ben,get me one.
XD

5A wore traditional clothes to perform today.
I will definitely miss the last show by 5A.
Definitely.
We did it perfectly although I cried when I was conducting auld lang syne.
I had no idea why I shed my tears.
It seems that I have cried on every single retirement event.
Sign =__________=

Ehem,I wore cheongsam today,I think I look kinda weird.
Enjoyed my day although I am tired.
Eee,holiday starts today.
I should be happy or sad for it?
Happy because I can get to sleep more and do things which I like.
Sad because I have to study for the coming trial.
The trial lasts for almost 4 weeks...
 IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! >O<

I'll miss Miss Khor & 5A's last song.
Auld lang syne,how many times have we sang that song?
3?

No matter what happens,5A is still the best.
 THE BEST OF ALL!!!

★★★





' I've loved,I've laughed and cried,
I've had my fills,the share of losing,
And now,as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.
To think,she did all that,
And may I say,not in a shy way,
Oh no,oh no not me,
She did it her way... '


No comments:

Post a Comment