Thursday, September 9, 2010

One-day-chef

Yay I've became the super duper chef for today~
Wahaha,I prepared breakfast for my him! XD
Woah I feel like,I am so pro and unbeatable.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Small case small case! XD
Um that wasn't my first time frying sausages,so I do have a lil bit of experiences.
Heh :P
Besides haut doughs,I've also prepared roti canai and pisang goreng for my him.
Errr actually...My mum prepared them and I stole some.
Shhhhh~~

So what we've done today?
We've watched 'The A Team'.
I always wanted to watch the movie cuz I feel that it's awesome.
BINGO! It's awesome.
IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY O-SUM.
watch it and you'll not regret.



I like Face.


The part was so funny,right Ben? XD


Lego,aren't they cute?^^
Spot the mohawk.

He treated me ice-cream at DPC,too bad the weather did not allow us to have a short walk.
Stupid rain.
I do not hate rainy day,but I hate it when it troubles me.
And I hate thunder,um...okay,I'm in fear with thunder.

Violin class tonight,hadn't been practising a lot these days,oppsie.
Alright,that's all for now.
Chow❤



Dear,I want this



Or this



I find it scary.


 ben's gal

No comments:

Post a Comment