Sunday, October 10, 2010

#457 - 10/10/10



Today is a very special day because... Erm,actually there's nothing special about today,it's just the triplets -- have you spot the date today? Yeap. According to we Chinese,today is a lucky day to get married. (oh sheath I've just hurted an innocent ant,I'm sorry,please don't die!)  Back to the topic. So,many couples have decided to get married today as this date is easy to be remembered,um & to prevent any short term memory lost for their anniversaries in the future :D I woke up earlier 'accidentally' this morning =.= Due to the horns,'pit-pit-pit-pit~~',the bridegroom & his 'brothers' fault! They keep on pressing the horn like mad people until I woke up! When I looked the clock,it was just 7.40am! My God,I wish I could sleep longer. Okayyy,I'm still blogging here although I still have 2 chaps left. I'M GOING TO BE SO DEAD. *tap wood*


GOOD LUCK TO MY FELLOW FRIENDS & MYSELF.

 2 DAYS LEFT & I CAN'T WAIT! XD





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment