Friday, October 1, 2010

#450

Ahoy! Finally,I've changed my blogskin. Wanted to change it because I've bored looking at the previous one each day. Nway,I LOVE THIS SKIN I will not change it for a 'moment' I guess,yeah,I promise :)  Well,I've not been updating my blog for a week,so I decided to blog something today. Hmm...Let's get started with last Friday night.

As I have mentioned before,I went overnight at Emily's house. I wanna study at that night but my condition wasn't that good as my eyes were both painful and reddish. I couldn't focus looking at the words and I felt very + exhausted. Her mum prepared some 'anti-heat' drink and thanks for the crysanthenium auntie!♥  Woke up at 8am in the next morning and she,was still sleeping like a pig. EMIPIG!  Oh yea,I was awake in the midnight because 'someone' punched me with her arms... =.= yea it's you honey,don't deny. I was very scared when she was 'sleep talking'. OH MY GOD O.O I think that she was dreaming because she said 'I want...' Hahah,how cute but scary! XD  Nah,pictures taken as proof,she's a sleeping princess.







It's red & irritating :X




Sleeping beauty XP




WAKAKA :D




Camwhored.


Attended Uncle Larry's very last class this Monday. He's not going back to America yet but his wife wants to go travel around in Malaysia so he stops teaching earlier. I will miss him ;( Nway,as I have requested,he gave me a mini pack of Koko Krunch! Thanks hahah! X3






Exam was...depends. Some weren't that tough but some were. Add Maths paper 1's terrible,horrible. I don't know why I cried before Add Maths peper 2 starts...embarassing... :(  My head was spinning like Mary-go-round cuz I woke up at 3.15am in order to continue with Add Maths. After that,I couldn't tolerate with the tiredness so I decided to sleep for an hour. But at last,I slept until 6.30am =.= 

Hopefully everything will be alright. The next killing subject is -- BIOLOGY. My God it's paper 1 & 2. Wish me luck. Good luck my friends,all the best. ^^

Dinner time,chow ♥


xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment