Sunday, July 18, 2010

Grandpa's 80th birthday ♥

Celebrated grandpa's 80th birthday today at a restaurant in Puchong.
Uncle David had booked a mini room which had 3 tables inside.
Erm...The room was quite hot. :S
Anyway,I did enjoyed the food,10 different dishes oh.^^
My attitude became small these days,I guess it's the fever's fault.
Eat a little but my tummy will become very full,awww so bad!
I wanna eat more!

Took lotza pics wahaha. :D
Let's take a look.


*outfit of the day*






































































BOO!  XD

Hopefully grandpa enjoyed his day today.
Saw him smiled a lot just now owh.^^
Just took my shower.
AIKS,tomorrow's Monday.

Hate it :X

Alright,that's all for now.
Sleep early people,sweet dreams.
CIAOZ





No comments:

Post a Comment