Thursday, July 8, 2010

Romanticly❤

Just came back from DPC.
Went walking with Ben after Add Maths replacement class.
Oh yea,I had my Add Maths class today cuz I might be eating durian this Sunday.
Wakaka. :D
DPC's beautiful especially at night.
The lights & the water,the air & the couples were so fine & sweeeeeeet.
We hold our hands & walked in the wind,it was so comfortable.
Dear,let's go walk walk again next time oh.^^
Oh yeah.
Thanks for being my driver again dear.
I'm sorry cuz I've been always troubling you to fetch me here & there.
Anyway,you're the best driver ever in my heart.
Love you dear,muackss!❤


Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe SarangheYOOOOOOOOO!!!



How sweet Edward & Bella is.






'Craving' for it,Eclipse.


Nights folks,sweet dreams.



xoxo


I❤BENJAMINSOONG

No comments:

Post a Comment