Sunday, July 4, 2010

Poor Messi :'(

I ate the spiciest chilli in the world last night!
I didn't know that they are that spicy so I added 4 teaspoons of chilli + soya sause into my banmee.
Erm...that could be counted as my dinner which was taken at 10.30pm.
When I drank the soup,I was like...T________T
Holly! What was I drinking?!
My mouth started getting really superb hot & my temperature started to rise.
I almost shed a tear & I got my nose stucked after the very first try.
Anyway,was kinda sad cuz Germany had won the match.
Poor Argentina,poor Messi.
Victory of 4 - 0,that's really cruel.
They sky's really dark outside,it's 10.48am now.
Hmm...I think this creepy weather will make him to sleep longer.^^
Well,I wanna watch Kight and day but. :(
Up next >> Eclipse.
Ciaoz peeps.
ARGH,I just hate tuition on my Sunday.



xoxo

OWH! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my kakak! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment