Friday, July 23, 2010

What an emotional day :)

The results for the juniors has been announced today.
It has been kinda emotional as WE were trying to scared the juniors.
We were telling them how hard & tough we were.
We were so hardworking until we did extra things for the library.
We were like telling that they have all failed.
I felt guilty after giving my short speech.
I can see their nervous faces.
Sorry people,heh.
:P

22 of 37 of them passed.
Woohoo,we will have more greenies in no time.^^
Wakaka,2 juniors like me!
Ng Kheng Yik & Wong Yew Zane,
I will remember you.

XD

Some of them cried because of happiness & sadness as well.
Should have comfort the failed juniors...
My word :
Guys,BE A MAN!
Stop crying & stand up straight.
Be tough,not being bean curdy.

Yeah,guess that's all for today.
Will be having Chemistry test later.
SHEATH,OH SHEATH!

Good luck new badge,you guys can do it ;)
Chow*



x
o
x
o

by

Steph.C

No comments:

Post a Comment