Friday, June 18, 2010

6K,a beautiful memory of mine ♥

♥ღ(◕‿◕。)ღ♥

Met my old friends in Facebook,a lot of them!
They were my standard 6's classmates.
I still remember that I was 'carrying' a mushroom head at that time.
My form teacher wanted all of us to keep our hair short with her so called 'reasonable' reasons.
I hated my hair because of her. =.=
I wonder how are they & how's their life going.
I really missed them,when's the gathering? :D
Hopefully they will still remember me.
Guys,I am MINHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Ouch,tummy pain. >.<
Stupig computer,laggy computer,you are smelly!
HMPH!
Will stay overnight at Chai's house tonight.
Woohoo~ Girls' night!
Let's get the party started,let's get the party started~
Actually,I do feel kinda sad cuz my darling holiday is going to end soon.
But I will still have to face the truth no matter what.
The big killer of ours -- S P M .
I am going to enjoy my last secondary school year bcuz I know I will miss it much.
I will do my best to achieve what I want.
I want to get what I want & I am going to get what I want!

Let there be love.




I love ma hair.

☮ ❤ ت


................................................................................................

Oh man,look at those beautiful outfits!


















I wanna get them on above my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment