Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ladies' Night

Went overnight at Chai's house yesterday.
Woohoo~~ we slept at 3++ am.
Syoknya~~~! XD
We watched movies,Detective Conan and blah.
We had a mini water splash 'battle' too. XP
Hahah,her sister is very stressful.
Gambadeh oh onisang,you can do it!



Wash face face.



Grrar~



Brush teeth teeth.

My nose is becoming very sentitive these days.
I keep on sneezing for no reason,DUH. =.=
Went to take breakfast at the market this morning.
We saw Sze Mei & her family at the same noodle stall.
Her dad helped us to pay for the noodles!
I was very paiseh,anyway,thanks a lot uncle! X)
We did handcrafts today,no painting.
Yay. :D
Since it's Fathers' Day tomorrow,we were making a little letter box specially for our daddy.
We are not going to celebrate it I guess,sign. :'(
Alright,that's all for now.
Oh no,I forgot to complete Miss Tang's essay!



Gotta complete it tonight!
Hush hush hush.
Ciaoz people,hugs & kisses.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment