Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flu + Sore Throat

Okay...I am having a light running nose right now...and my throat is a bit pain.
Duh...what happened to me again? O.O
I don't wanna fall sick again...scary. =,=
Okay...I ponteng today. XD
Feels so happy! Can play computer in the morning without looking at the stupid fellar.
No need to rampas the computer already,hahah! XD
Oh yea...I am having violin class tonight...have to practice later...
Just finished playing Pet society.
Erm...don't know what to write...
Haiz...will today be a boring day? I wonder.
I wanna study,but I am not in the mood to study.
How am I going to survive going into the exam 'room' without touching any books?
I will die.
Actually...it's really...boring staying at home alone,I mean without friends sitting beside...
What to do? I am lazy. ^^
Have to start thinking and planning my time table ad...Have to study later,I don't wanna make myself regret.
I thought I will be reading last night...But I didn't.
I am too lazy...But I don't wanna die,so I must study.
Okay...it sounds...not logical at all...I need to study no matter what,I am not going to waste my time today. XD
Go Go Go! Gambadeh~ You can do it!
Yeah yeah yeah~ That's the spirit! XDDDDDDD
Okay...I am going insane...XD
Ahh...stupid flu...go back inside my nose!
I need water...kakak...air...
Listening at A1's song 'like a rose',it's an old song,simple but nice.^^
Okay,since I have nothing to do...erm...
Let's go eat,want?
Want,deal.
Okay,cari makan lo~ Bye bye!
Muackss! XD

XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment