Sunday, October 11, 2009

Help Me...

Help...I can't remember those experiments...
Hate them.
You know what?
I thought that I will be having Physics paper 1 and 2 tomorrow but no...
I will be having Chemistry and Physics paper 3...
I was shocked and I cried when I knew that I had studied for the wrong thing...
I began to panic...
Luckily I am now done with those stupid experiments...
Anyway,I just can't remember them all...
Fine,I had don my very best,it's time for me to relax now..
Long time never update my blog! XD
Miss ya!
Hopefully I will have less problems with my paper 3s tomorrow...
I was too clumsy and forgetful...I forgot my exam timetable...
Hahah...luckily I find it out today,otherwise...
I will be killed by myself.
Oh gosh...I forgot to bath...my hair!
Got to go now...
I am sorry,very very sorry.
Goodbye.
Of yea,goodluck fellows! XD Muackss!

XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment