Saturday, October 17, 2009

Have A Nice Weekend! XD

Hahah,I feel so happy today,today is going to be a good day for sure! XD
I woke up at 6.15 in the morning and I was wondering why I woke up so early...
After that,I followed mummy to Jinjang market to buy some pork as tomorrow is grnadma's brithday...we are going to celebrate her birthday! ^^
We spent 45 minutes at the market,then we headed to Carefour for some food and some daily uses.
We have spent 45 minutes shopping at Carefour...FOOD! XD
Oh yea,a happy thing to share...
I am the first customer who first entered Carefour! XDDDDD
At first,a few people were waiting at the entrance,most of them are aunties. Xp
I told my mum that I am going to be the first one to enter the entrance,and I was the one who was standing nearest to the entrance. XD
When the 'gate'(I don't know what do we call that) opens,wahaha! I stepped a few steps to the front and laugh,wahahahaha!!!
I an the first person who stepped into the big big supermarket! XD
I am so proud of myself! >w<
Okay okay...after that,I went to grab my food and drinks,MILK! XD
I love milk,I just love milk,I don't know why,I just love milk.
I can't live without milk,hehe. ^^
So...bcuz' it's still early,there are less people compared to usual.
We no need to line up when we are paying money.
Sweet.^^
Then,mummy went to Maluri market for some bread.
We are bringing them to the hotel as our snacks.
Hopefully today will be a great day,and hopefully I manage to study a few topics of Sejarah...
I am going to bring my books to study...
I have to study! >o<
Okay,that's all for now.
Have to play Pet society as fast as I can,we are going off soon.
So...ciaoz.
Have a nice day.
Oh yea,Happy Deepavali. XD

XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment