Thursday, October 22, 2009

L.O.V.E

Red is for blood,
Heart is for love,
Love is for you,
And you are for me.

We all love to spend lots of money on buying new clothes,
But never realise that the best times are enjoyed without clothes! XD

I'm not afraid of you,
I'm only afraid of losing you.

It takes 3 seconds to say I love you,
3 hours to explain it,
And a life time to prove it.

There are only 2 times I wanna be with you,
Now and forever.

A hug for you means I need you.
A kiss for you means I love you.
A call for you means I am missing you.

I hide my tears when I say your name,
But the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I smile and seem carefree,
There is no one who misses you more than me.

1 year,
12 months,
365 days,
8760 hours,
525600 minutes,
31536000 seconds,
Everyday,
Every night,
And everytime,
I always miss you.

If you love me,
Let me know.
If you don't,
Let me go.

You can fall from the sky,
You can fall from the trees,
But the best way is
To fall in love with me.

Love is like heaven but can hurt like hell.

Love is seventh sense which destroy other sixth sense!

There are 12 months in a year,
30 days in a month,
7 days in a week,
24 hours in a day,
60 minutes an hour,
But only one like you in a lifetime.

If I has to choose between loving you and breathing,
I would use my last breath to say
'I love you'.

I will put a wall around my heart
And won't let anyone in
Because my heart will wait forever to be with you again.

Whenever I miss you,
I won't look for you in my dreams,
Or try to hear your voice in your messages,
I will just put my right hand across my chest and feel you.

I have 2 hands to hug you,
2 eyes to see you,
2 lips to kiss you,
But only 1 heart to love you.

L.O.V.E

XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment