Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Can't Wait!

Argh!!! Exam is gonna over soon! Very soon!
Can't wait until tomorrow's arrival,ahh...
Wedges...
After exam ends,I am going to sleep like a pig for days and weeks as my present for finishing the long long exam which lasted for almost a month.
I am not going to touch my books in weeks!
I am going to thrwo them off and do whatever I like!
I want my freedom back!
I don't wanna sleep late!
I wanna enjoy my life and the coming holiday!
I wanna eat like physco freak and play all the time!!
My TV!
My mask!
My food!
My DVD!
My friends!
My time!
My freedom!
My holiday!!! XDDDDDD
Wakaka...anyway,I feel sorry for form 5 students who are going to take their SPM soon...In 20 days right?
Gosh...I have to do something on...tut.
Ahh...stomachache...TT
Wanna get some rest now,bye.

XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment