Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Am Beat

Oh my God...look at my eyes and my face...
I look like a vampire!
My face!!! ARGH!!! XO
All red dot dots grow on my face...duh...
And I always feel sleepy no matter what am I doing and where an I.
I didn't get enough sleep I guess...
No,I really didn't get enough sleep.
I shall sleep early tonight,at 10.
I am not going to school tomorrow,wahah,I am going to play truant! XD
Muahaha! I am going to sleep like a pig tomorrow,I wanna sleep kaokao! X3
There are many absentists today...many friends did not attend to school...
Maybe it's because of the big rain i the morning and made the surroundings to feel sleepy or...
They are lazy? Hahah,who knows.^^
Okay...just finished playing Pet Society...
Lola--my pet smells stinks and was surrounded by flies!
The good thing is I had cleaned them for her.^^
Oh gosh...I got a running nose?? O.o
Why do I feel like...wet nose and...
Aiks,NO! I hate runnning nose! XO
Erm...I don't care,I am going to study BM tonight...
I don't wanna make myself regret when I am going to the hotel this Saturday and Sunday during Deepavali...
Yeah~ I am going to stay at Golden Horses Palace Hotel this weekend.
But I can't sudy anymore...
Mummy asked me to bring my books along...Yes,I will do it.
But I think it;s kinda...hard for me to concentrate as Yin,Fat,Mii2 and my brothers will be making fun there...
Mii2 is going to finish her exam in no time! XO
And I? 2 weeks time to go...DUH...=,=
So not fair...
Have to suffer summore...
I have to sleep early tonight! NONONO! I wanna have a mask theraphy before I sleep tonight...
My face...TT
Erm...just finish watching a video posted at facebook...
And I cried. It was a touching video.
Okay...time to go...for TV. XD
Okay,bye guys.

XXX
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment