Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Afternoonmare?

Yes. She dreamt a scary dream.
She dreams that she had been stung by something odd and her eyes turned red.
The whole story was long but I don;t wanna repeat saying it.
I was inside the dream too. Scary. :s
Don't be scared Yeowxin,it will be alright.
Get into your bed tonight earlier! Xo
My pc is lag,and I am wondering why,
Opps! I forget that I am still having my diner just now,hahah,be right back.
Stay tuned.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Mum-mum-ing
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Hi~ I am back. XD
Pak,pak (my tummy),ahh,full.^^
Wakaka,I am satisfied cuz I had 'done' my tuition homework! XD
"DONE".
Having 2 and a half hour tuition class later,lazieeeeeeeee.=o=
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Yes it will. :)
Listento these songs,love them much.
- Orianthi's according to you
- Owl city's fireflies
Nice.^^
Haven't started my revision yet,not even one.
I better do something before it is too late.
Okay,that's all for now.
Good luck people,smile more.
Ciaoz.


xoxo

Muackss.
For U

No comments:

Post a Comment