Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Don't Know

I don't know. I don't know what am I doing right now.
I wonder.
I feel weird these days,about me myself? Yeah...myself.
I am always confusing on what I am doing and what I am thinking.
This is not good,cuz it makes me feel sad and moody.
I can't explain what had happened these days,I forget.
But sometimes,I do feel very lonely,cuz I can seldom talk to my loved ones,my friends...All of us are busy.
I don't know what happened to me,I am becoming very emo these days.
Stomachache everyday.
My friend said,if a person has stress,the person will get stomachache like mine.
I have stress? Hahah,stop kidding me.
Stress is a part of life.
We can't escape it but we can learn how to manage it.
That's very true.
Okay,that's all for now.
Good luck for the coming exam friends.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment