Saturday, January 23, 2010

ɝɣǭƚ ❤

..::`` SPREAD THE LOVE ``::..

Forgot to 'spread',sorry! XP
❤❤❤
Spread the love Spread the love
Spread the love


A cat died in front of my house.
Err…It’s actually in the drain outside my house.
Granny said,
‘It might have been in a car accident.’
POOR CAT!
I feel sorry for the cat meow.
Rest in peace,cat.


Thanks for my maid.
She helped us to ‘clean’ the cat.
She even VOMIT in front of my house…
Cuz she cannot tahan the smell…
The meow died for 2 days ad.
Although she was wearing 2 layers of mask but still…
Sorry kakak.
>.<

Cats.
Last night,
I was out of toothpaste.
So I went to mummy’s toitoi and…
Gosh.
I saw 2 Catties!!!
I was looking at them with a ‘going to scream’ BIG mouth &
They were looking at me with pairs of BIG eyes.
ARGH!
I went down and shouted at my mum.
‘Mummy! Cats in your toitoi!’
‘Huh! Cats again??!’
‘YEA!! I was so shocked you know!’
‘Your daddy lah!
He sure opened the window again!’

Dum dum dum
( footsteps )

Okay.
When we were upstairs,
*Twing*
They were gone.
However,
They do leave ‘something’ on my mum’s jeans.
=.=
Bad Cat!

Dogs.
Great,someone is scared of dogs.
XD
I will burst into laugh when I think of it.
*Bursting*

I don’t care.
I am going to raise BIG BIG dogs.
I DON’T CARE!!!
XD
Shout lah,scream lah.
Buahaha~


Okiee.
Gotta go.
Will pray for you meow.
Peace.
&
Please SPREAD THE ❤

Bye peepoo.
❤ You all

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment