Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rush Rush Rush

Okay...I just been told that we -- PBSM need a banner for the exhibition next week.
Means tomorrow! Xo
What am I going to do within hours...?
Nevermind,I will try my best to finish it with my pals. :)
Attending my replacement art class at 10 later.
After that,I am going to buy some materials for the banners we are going to make later and...
They are coming around 1++.
Have to rush,rush,rush.
Summore...I haven't memories all the nilai yet...
Luckily there are only 3 bidangs coming out.
- 2 structures + 1 essay
PHEW~
GRRR...stupig pet society.
Hopefully today will be a great rushing day which I will enjoy it much.^^
Kaye,that's all for now.

P.S. I slept with my phone turned on last night and...
It was 'lying' beside my... T__________T
I HATE RADIATION.
Hoprfully nothing will happen to me.
Yes! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME!!! XD

Gtg for my breakfast.
Buoi-buoi

Btw...



&






❤ ❤ ❤

xoxo

❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment