Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Fart King

Hr farted many times today in the classroom. =.=
He's making air pollution.
Alright...He did funny and silly things just now,ewww!
Hopefully he will recover from his Diarrhea soon,stop polluting the air for our sake.
Ali so much gato.
I woke up late this morning,half an hour late.
I just can't wake myself up until my kakak shouted and screamed at me.
I will sleep early tonight,I was yawning the whole day. T______T
Okay...add maths is tough. I don't know how to do.
Anyway,I will try my best to understand them.
Maybe still not good but at least,I did my best to pay attention and try to solve the questions.
The day is hot,HOT like siew g!!!
Okay,that's all for now.
Bye. :)


xoxo

Hopefully tomorrow will be another great day of mine.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment