Monday, February 22, 2010

I Hate Monday!

Grrr...Duh. =.=
Hard to woke up this morning.
The stupid clock RING~ and woke me up.
I hate you stupid clock! XO
Felt very very sleepy in the class just now,keep on yawning.
Yesterday's homevisiting was not bad.
We first gathered at Sharon's house,after that,we went to Emily then Kalye then mine then Joel then Michelle and finally Lingsze.
I miss my active little Jackee Choo! X3
I shall get you out of the tiny little cage more frequently.^^
Enjoyed Mich's mama's curry mee,nice! X)
She was a friendly woman,she even made us dessert which were black pulut + pandan and jelly. :D
Thanks aunty!
I will 'bong can' your curry mee next time! XP
Sang k at Lingling's house last night,very high. XD
Something happened to poor Joel,hahah!
I don't wanna mention about it.
Btw,he ate almond with the shell and said 'This is not tasty.'
Hahah! XXD
SomeTHING happened at her house again.
The guys were crazy and we had a 'fight'. =o=
Then a glass broke...
Then mata came when they were playing with the fire crackers,anyway,I was back home.
Oh yea yea,there was a blackout too. >.<
Things will be alright. :)
Okie,that's all for now.
Gtg,bye~~



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

IOU

No comments:

Post a Comment