Sunday, March 21, 2010

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Just took my heavy breakfast this morning which were hotdogs,fried rice,biscuits and Milo. XP
Mum's suppose to arrive Genting right now.
Hopefully the weather there will not so cold cuz she is a easily get cold person.
Right now,beside me is my brother's friend Keat -- Aunt Winnie's son.
Hahah,he overnight at our house last night.^^
Okay,I promised myself that I am going to finish BM and BI all by today.
I will finish them no matter what. :)
Pig pig,go go go with LOVE! X)
Well,nothing much to blog,hopefully all my Chinese-taking friends good luck tomorrow.
All the best,my friends.^^
That's all for now.
Buh buoi~^^

Oh yea,camwhored this morning cuz feel like doing it.
Let's make a share. :P















"BS,YOU COMPLETE MY HEART"

Bye people. :)

P.S. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”


xoxo

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment