Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hair Cut

Listening to Rach's singing.
Her singing amazed me much,with the song Replay by Ijaz.
Love the changes she have done to the song.
Love her version,'Rachee Version'. :)
Shawty's like a melody in my head that I can't keep out got me singing like,
Na na na na everyday,it's like my ipod stuck on replay.
Oh yea,I had my hair cut yerterday,with him.^^
We went to APT whom Hanyang's the newbie driver who drives very well and stable.
Almost kena bang by a stupid car when we almost reach there. >.<
Well,it's my first time cutting my hair in APT.
Junior I chose,at first.
Hahah,there's a senior hair stylist who had 'volunteered' herself to gimme a hair cut promotion,up to 50% weh!! XD
A senior cost 30 bucks for each haircut and a junior cost only half price,15.
But she wanted to cut for me but she only charged me 15,hahah! XP
I was dam delighted. X3
She's a Malay who speaks in not-that-fluent Chinese,anyway,well done. :)
He kept lying to the male hair stylist,hmph,bad boy! XD
Shawty's like a melody in my head that I can't keep out got me singing like.
Look,Shawty's in my head that I can't keep out,got me dinging like.
I am addicted to her version,looks like I am,yeah,I am. :)
Hey,why don't you sing for me so I can be addicted to you? ^^
Hahah,just kidding. :P
Having 2 tuition classes tomorrow,aiks... :(
Anyway,I am looking forward to see Mr.Kent's face and expression when he receives our secretly prepared tiny little suprise.^^
Haiz,tired of studying those boring books.
The exam's lasting for 3 weeks,and again.
I hate exams and I mean it.
Why can't students choose their favorite subject or course and start studying it since young or at high school age?
Ouch,stomach egg again. =.=
Anyway,I know it's good to study others too.
That's just my thought. :)
Okay,that's all for now.
Gtg,buh buoi~


xoxo

PeaceLoveSmile

No comments:

Post a Comment