Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Don't Care

I don't care.
I said,I DON'T CARE.
I wanna write my blog ah,so what?
I am feeling - hungry,sleepy,stomach full of water,pain eyes,lazy to study,lifeless.
I am starving! Always feel hungry during exam periods but I still can cut down my weight. O.O
Hahah! Good for me! Wakaka! XD
Decided to calm and comfort my body and soul by surfing the net,visiting Lola,typing my bloggie and watching funny videos.
I have prepared myself to sleep late tonight,if I couldn't finish what I should have done tonight.
Yeshhh,COFFEE.
I will place a super hot cup of coffee in front of me.
Whenever I feel sleepy,the smell of the coffee will wake me up.
Hahah,I wonder it will be helping or not.
It sounds ridiculous. XD
What's next >> Bio paper 3,Chemistry paper 3 and Sivik.
Skip Sivik,start with Bio. :)
Chemistry is a headache one.
There're a lot of experiments which involved many different chapters.
And they are hard! XO
Hopefully the Naphthalene and chapter 4 parts will be coming out.
Heh,dream girl. :P
Okay,that's all for now.
Pet Society time. I know I am a bit childish.
Good luck my friends,don't be tensed up like what I did yesterday.
Crying non-stop like a gila fella.






xoxo

missudeadly

No comments:

Post a Comment