Thursday, March 4, 2010

Raptai

Okay,had been through Raptai today...
A word to describe it -- HOT!!! XD
Why hot?
First,the weather is hot.
Second,the sun is hot.
Third,PPS are hot! XXD
I am so so proud of them,they were all practising ( except HanQing who dissapeared suddenly =.= ) under the hot sun after taking their rest after Raptai.
I am so touched~ T_______T
Hmm...I don't know what happened when they were marching,I just heard 'tukar langkah tukar langkah' only.
Hopefully sayangku PPS will do their BEST on Hari Sukan! X3
Jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!
Walao eh,I feel dizzy after taking a short short nap in my parents room.
Guess how I slept?
My face was 'sticked' to the pillow. =.=
Not really la,I did turned my face a little bit,I still need to breathe. :)
After I woke up,oh my,saliva on my hands. O.O
Heheh...Paiseh! XD
Then I started to feel dizzy.
Haiz,I am too tired I guess.
Let's sleep at 9 tonight.
NO! I wanna watch American idol! XO
Yaiks...Depends lah. :S
Did not go back to class at all,I bet there were only a few peepoo in 5A todae~~
Okay,that's all for now.
Wanna play Pet Society ad. :D
Still being very childish. XP
Okie dokie,buoi buoi~~


xoxo

Dear,I miss you deadly

P.S. stupid tioman,why no signal?!

No comments:

Post a Comment