Monday, March 22, 2010

Bye Bloggie :'(

It's time to say bye to my darling bloggie. :'(
The exam will start by tomorrow and now,the students who are taking Chinese are all sitting in their class answering Chinese paper 2.
Yeah,I think so.
Goodluck guys,do your best and don't be fearful.
Issh! PS is under stupid maintainence again.
I will be leaving PS also!
How can you do this to me?? Stupid maintainence.
Aiks,my pig tummy isn't feel good these days,it's always under a bloat condition.
Maybe I ate too much?? Hahah. :P
Bloggie,I will come back whenever I have time,maybe Friday,or weekends.^^
I will be missing you a lot,it's been my daily routine to blog everyday.
And now,I've made my decision,don't touch the computer whenever exam strikes me.
An exception for weekends or Friday.^^
Well,I will be so uncomfortable not blogging right here during the period.
My blog has become my diary.
Yesterday wasn't a healthy day for me.
My head's spinning and spinning,I was feeling dizzy all the time.
I could not concentrate in my studies,dam it.
And now what,sitting on this cold blooded chair and shed my tears??
No way!
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
I love it and it gimme strength to go on. :)
Steph,gambadeh!! X3
All right,that's all for today.
Bye bloggie,I will be missing you. :(
Wishing all of you



Hahah,just kidding! X)



&



Let's



Together!!! XD


Ciaoz~~


xoxo
{~♥~}

No comments:

Post a Comment