Saturday, April 24, 2010

5A's First Outing to Italiannies!♥

Gosh,having a teribble sore throat and a flu.
It started last night when I was having tuition class.
Ate flu medicine before I sleep last night and it seems to be better this morning.
However,my throat is getting worse.
Woke up in the middle of the night because of the pain caused by my throat.
After that,woke up again at 6am and I couldn't continue sleeping anymore.
Kakak made a cup of salty water for me to rinse my mouth and throat.
I rinsed until my neck was tired. =.=
Trying to get some sleep after that,and I am still womdering whether I did slept a while or not.
Having art class soon at 10.
Gotta prepare myself for the first 5A outing after that.
I am so exited! XD
This is the first time 5A having a gathering at Italiannies.
Yumyum,I am going to take many pics and eat until I satisfy! X3
Puch,my throat is killing me.
Hopefully it will get better cuz I wanna enjoy my meal. X'(
Yay,still in an exited mood.







Heehaa,sore throat please stay away from mey!
Okay,that's all for now.
Happy hour later!
Ciaoz tata adios peace


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment