Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today was a fairy tale ♥

Finally,the exam's over.
No more sleepless nights! No more waking up at 3's and 4's!
NO MORE!
Err...Don't be so happy,there's another 3 weeks long exam waiting for us.
ARGH,I hate it.
Just woke up from sleep on the sofa,dizzy.
After recess,many stuffs came and see me.
'Complete me!' They said. :(
There's a Sivik project which have be done by next Tues.
An art project which involves many pelan thingy,and I am still wondering what was Puan Goh talking about in the class just now.
I mean err,her explanations for the art project.
Actually there's supposed to be a presentation from Chinese Club who the choreographer is me.
Pikyin,there's for your help,I am not going to squeeze my brain anymore!
Muackss! XD AIKS.
Tummy-ache. :I
Guess what,I have been sleeping with books and clothes on my bed for weeks.
Grandma's not at home for a month,the bed's mine! X)
She will be coming back this Sunday,yaiks,my big bed...
I love my way of sleeping,with books.
Hah,I don't care as long as I could find them whenever I need them.
Exam's creepy.
It makes me look ugly,it's torturing me.
There's a prove,panda eyes.





The conclusion is --
I CAN NOW SAY BYE BYE TO PANDA EYES !!

Mum's back earlier,we are going to shop for food at Jusco! XD
As today is member day,muahaha,how could I,I mean we miss this great opportunity not to fight for food?
Err...Althought I am not sure whether there's any... :P
Violin class tonight,okay,decieded not to practise before attending it.

T
O

D
O

L
I
S
T >> a mask tonight before I sleep









Look,it's PARTY TIME.

Y A Y !!

Okie,gotta go now,sleep well tonight peepoo.
With lotza love,
steph♥xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment