Monday, April 26, 2010

Destress?

5A and 5B had a destress campaign today at 7th and 8th periods.
Oh my God...
LEE JIA SERN! DELETE THE PHOTOS! FASTER!!! IF NOT I'M GOING TO STUFF YOUR HEAD INTO THE TOILET BOWL AND FRY YOUR BODY TO FEED THE CROCODILES IN THE RED SEA!
Gosh... T_____T
Okay,back to the show back to the show.
We were seperated into groups of 6 and we had to write about the pressure and stress we are facing and ways to destress.
The campaign took more than an hour.
I was not sleepy at first,but...hahah. :P
Before I forget,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZANE~♥
My fever was gone,throat was okay,but my nose isn't okay.
Flu! Fluu! Fluuu! Get outta my nose! XO
Was relaxing the whole day today with a reason -- I am sick.
Had a short walk with my bro after dinner,it has been a long time I'd haven't been taking walks in the evening.
I used to walk a lot previously,but now... :(
Okay,nothing much to blog today.
Have to take class and PPS pics tomorrow.
AJK,must bring your vest yea. :)
Okie dokie,bye darlins♥


xoxo

P.S.It's been the 8th month we'd been together! I ♥ you,Mr.B. wink:)

No comments:

Post a Comment