Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Miss Lazy

Well,we got back our Chemistry paper today.
And mine,was terribly suck.
My SUCKY Chemistry result!
Ouch,tummy-ache now.
I hate you I hate you I hate you,when the pain strikes.
I hate the pain!
PPS orientation has started yesterday.
I have given 4 signatures. 4!
I remember one cute and pretty junior.
She speaks in English well and she is so cute and fair.
I like her look and her eyes,I think that they look unique although they aren't very big and they lashes aren't very curvy and long.
Her name's...Loo Shenning.
Loo or Low or...Forgotten. :P
ARGH,a junior made me feel like...URGH!
Wong Wei Kiat is a guy and he is the Penolong Ketua of Pusat Akses.
Someone thought that HE is MEY!
WALAOOO!! A guy I am??!
Was he kidding with me?
Boy,don't mess up with me,ever.
I have a strong fist,I am telling you right here,right now.
Wow,I am so cool! XD
Kak,cepatlah,saya sudah lapar,mana saya punya mantou??
Talked with Uncle Larry before I leave last night.
My parents will be late to fetch me every Monday cuz they have just started their Taichi class.
Gosh,Taichi.
Oh,his cat,a she,a very loyal and obeying cat,which named cat.
Meow~ =*.*=
He will leave his cat when he return to his hometown.
I can see through his eyes,he will be missing Malaysia,cat,and us.
Well well,Mr.Fong's homework undone.
I am little miss lazy,little miss lazy is here!
Yoo Hoo~
Alright,that's all for today.
Momma's birthday tomorrow,Great!
I haven't prepare anything yet.
Nevermind,I will prepare myself up,for her. :)
Mumee,a kiss for ya!
Guess that's all.
Ciaoz buh buoi tata adios peace love smile ben I miss you wink ♪♥


xoxo

P.S. I found this in facebook.

女孩最在乎什么,说的太对了。。。


1.女孩子并不在乎你有没有钱,她在乎的是你会不会发奋努力改变现状;

2.女孩子并不在乎与你生活在一起会遇到困难,她在乎的是你会不会迎难而上,不逃避;

3.女孩子并不在乎你长得有多帅,她在乎的是你能不能给她足够的安全感;

4.女孩子并不在乎你跟你的异性朋友有多好,她在乎的是你能不能一心一意对她好;

5.女孩子并不在乎你送她的礼物有多贵,她在乎的是你会不会时常给她个惊喜;

6.女孩子并不在乎你的志向有多远大,她在乎的是你是不是一个老实做人、踏实做事的人;

7.女孩子并不在乎你有多浪漫,她在乎的是能不能从生活的点滴中感受到你的爱;

8.女孩子并不在乎你的人可以每时每刻都陪在她身边,她在乎的是你的心可以无时无刻不想着她;

9.女孩子并不在乎你在物质生活上给她多大的满足,她在乎的往往是一句窝心的话,那似乎比什么都重要;

10.女孩子并不在乎你现在的境况如何,她在乎的是你能不能让她看到你的未来;

11.女孩子并不在乎你跟她的关系有多亲密,她在乎的是你会不会负责到底;

12.女孩子并不在乎可以分享你的快乐,她在乎的是可不可以分担你的忧愁;

13.女孩子并不在乎跟你在一起吃苦,她在乎的是陪你走到最后的是不是她。


OMG,说的太对了! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment