Sunday, December 20, 2009

Third part of Freaky Friday

Pssss....Today is Sunday lah...
Hahah,I am still uploading Friday's thingies. XD
Okay then,let's get started.^^



Spicy hell ramen (P.S. not spicy at all. =o=)



Mummy~ XD



I LOVE DA MIRROR



This is my kitchen,do you believe? XD Hahah!



BIGGGGGGGGG bear! X3



Bear in Cheongsam.



Christmas bear! X)



Handsome fuller! X]



Bears in clothes.



How good if I own all of them. :'(



Weapons.



BIG bear & I! XD



Me & BIG bear! X3



US against the world!!!



Are these for doggies? Babies? No no no. They are for BEARS! X3 CUTEE!!! XD



I LOVE YOU



Tadah~ Superman will save~ the world~



Little white cutie pretty fairy.^^



Mama & I



Me & mama



Pretty rain deer. :)



Beautiful blue lights. Ching Ching~



Angel & Devil



White tall bling bling Christmas tree. NICE :)



Starry,may all my wish come true one day,please bless me! X)

~ THE END ~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment